Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Most Effective Workout Diet to Lose 1 KG per Day

Diet to lose 1 kg per day (10 kg in 10 days) : Drinking too much water! too! You can not lose 1 kg of body weight per day without water! Take a snapshot of yourself and your exposed fat! and keep it near you, on your desk, in your cell phone, in your wallet, on your wall! everywhere! keep in your mind! always! so I constantly motivate you! So! follow! and we hope you will come with good results! 10 kg is the minimum! if you follow hard enough, you can go up to 15 kg (but not push yourself too hard!)


Tips to lose 1 kg per day
This article describes how I lose weight! but for those who want to follow it, add it to the routine:
1. take (1-2) of egg white (not yellow!) In the tea and sugar free breakfast if you want
2. Take multivitamins and calcium + vitamin D (sugar) (consult a physician or ask me in detail)
We hope that you will also lose 1 kg per day by following this diet! It took me hours to write this post, "How did I lose 1 kg per day (10+ kg in 10 days)," it would take you a moment to share!

2 comments:

  1. Hi could you please explain in detail exactly what you ate daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need what to eat in detail daily. It really helps me to focus.

    ReplyDelete